Here at Sachins, we take your data collection seriously. Our data collection policies have been reviewed and updated so your data and our business is now GDPR compliant.
How we use your personal information?
At Sachins, we will only use your personal information to provide the services or products you have requested from us.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
- We only use your data to provide you with news, general information regarding our restaurants, offers and
- Your information is never shared or sold to any third parties, it is solely used for the purpose that you provided it.
- We promise to keep your information safe
- We give you ways to manage and review your marketing choices; you can opt out or change your preference at any time.
- We promise not to sell your data to third-parties
- We keep a record of when and how we get consents and what you were told at the time of providing your data.
HOW THE LAW PROTECTS YOU
The law says that we must have one or more of these reasons to collect your data:
- We can only collect your data with your consent
- When it is in our legitimate interest (which we must clearly define)
- When it is our legal duty
- If and when we need to fulfil a contract with you
- The GDPR regulation of ‘transparency’ means you have the right to be informed about how we will use your data.
- You have the right to request your data from us
- You have the right to complain to your data protection regulator – in the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s office.
HOW WE RECIEVE YOUR DATA?
- Comment cards which our members of staff give out once you have dined with us in our restaurant. All comment cards are stored in our restaurant and only hold the information of your email address which you provided at the time of writing the comment card out.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP THE DATA FOR?
- We do not have a time limit on keeping your data, therefore your information will be stored with us unless you opt out and ask to be removed from records.
WHAT IF YOU ASK US TO STOP USING YOUR DATA?
- You can ask us to stop using your data at any time by unsubscribing and ‘opting out’ of being contacted further.
- You also have the right to query or complain if you are unhappy with how we have used your personal information. To do this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
DATA PROTECTION IMPACT ASSESSMENT
This will allow an organisation to identify and fix problems at an early stage.
For further guidance see the Information Commissioners Office: https://ico.org.uk/